MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and MomsNext (mothers of school-aged children) is an organization that helps women grow as mothers, friends, and leaders while providing Christ centered childcare for their children.
- MOPS is open to all moms from pregnancy through their children’s school years.
- MomsNext is open to all moms with school-aged children
- Free, dependable childcare is available on location. Children participate in playtime, Bible stories, singing, crafts, games and snacks in a safe place with volunteer caregivers.
- Moms will enjoy the fellowship of other moms, create craft projects, listen to encouraging speakers, participate in discussions, and build lasting relationships.
Got kids? Interested in joining MOPS and MomsNext?
- Gatherings are scheduled the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at Zanesville Christian & Missionary Alliance Church (ZCMA) located at 545 Richey Rd. in Zanesville, OH from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m., September – May
- There is a $45 fee for membership, but all moms are welcome to participate in two (2) meetings before deciding to join. *Scholarships are available to assist with this fee.
- For additional information call the ZCMA Church office at 740-452-2603
* We’d love to meet you and share why MOPS and MomsNext is such a valuable part of our lives.